Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7/8- goof moments

Today was a day full of laughter. One that you need to savor for when the bad moments of life come. Today's color would've been sunshine yellow for the heat.
We did all of our normal "routine" things. Watched a movie and were going to the pool. I told everyone to get out and in the car, as usual. I checked to make sure all the lights were off, set the alarm and walked out the door. I sat down in the car and looked behind me and noticed someone was missing. I turned and looked up and Kobie's running out of the house saying "what the heck mom!" It was funny...I laughed so hard I cried. I apologized to him and reminded him of my brother being left at Chuck E Cheese (before they did head counts) by a childcare provider.


Adam gave all the boys haircuts tonight. The bad part about a mohawk is the tan on your head..and the lack of...we have a skunk among us. Adam and I couldn't resist to laugh.

1 comment:

Erica said...

who got the mohawk?