Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goals!

I've decided my goals for this year (we do June to June) and they were to spend time with Crystal (#1 / my sister in law- Crys) once a quarter...and to get on a bike again...I haven't done either.

But I've already decided and am very excited about my next years goals June 09-June 2010.

  1. To take an 8 week quilting class and actually make my own quilt. That sounds like so much fun to me. Crafty, meeting new people, and coming out with a finished project.
  2. Start a group meeting once, every other month for Moms of boys...I have been presented this before by research online to have my own chapter, to join them for happy hour in TEXAS...but I want to start my own Chapter here. They have them all over in 12 states and Australia. It’s Good To Be The Queen is an international party of moms – who only have boys - who celebrate being the only source of estrogen in their castle and support each other as we face the challenges of raising responsible, respectful men. www.itsgoodtobethequeen.com/. I need inspiration from other moms of boys. We are out numbered and sometimes deal with disgusting situations (Daily). Spread the word on, because next June I'm going to need a list of names- so if you're interested or know anyone who qualifies send me their name(s).

Passing on the good news...now I've got to get started on this years goals.

mmmm...biking...yeah...ok...I crack like a one man band...Maybe Sarah's bike will fit just right...And as for the other one with Crystal...that is going to happen (the 1st of 4) shortly after she gets back from Hotter than Hell.

3 comments:

berit_k said...

count this mom of boys IN

Crys said...

I love your goal! :) All of them. Checking in from BIKING HELL - glad Kobie got his boot off. This trip has been great so far, I've taken lots of naps. Luckily, Jeff hasn't made me go to the convention thing with him all the times he's gone over. (Its within walking distance.) Now I'm going to have a glass of wine & watch this movie on TV - we have a wake up call for 5am. BIKING FOREVER!! LOL - you know I'm just kidding...
Later tater.

Jennifer said...

Im so in!